At www.beeberglobal.com ("Beeber Global"), we put a high priority on our visitors' privacy.
This privacy statement only applies to the Personal Data we collect from you when you use our services or visit one of our websites; it does not extend to any other online services or websites that we do not control, including websites that other site visitors may link to externally.
You are not required to provide us any personally identifying information in order to browse our Site.
Beeber Global gathers information/Personal Data about you when you register for an account/membership, submit information for your profile, add images, update your profile, request customer support.
We shall gather Personal Data as required to provide the Services when you register to utilize our Services by creating an Account.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, telephone numbers, photos, usernames, personal website URLs, descriptions of your location, travel plans, Facebook details, other social media account details, and other details/ Identification information you choose to make available to register as an member , depending on the Services . All users creating accounts with Beeber Global are required to enter their complete names exactly as they appear on their passports or other official IDs. As you use our Services, we could ask you for additional Personal Data.
To deliver the Services, we will communicate with you via email Likewise, you can also contact us via our email email@example.com.
Why Do We Keep Personal Data?
We keep Personal Data for as little time as is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, run our business, and fulfil our responsibilities. If it is in our legitimate business interests and not against the law, we may retain Personal Data for longer periods of time than what is allowed by law. Even if your Account is closed, we maintain the right to keep the information for as long as is necessary to satisfy our legal obligations or our legitimate business interests. Such Personal data will still be used and disclosed by us in compliance with this privacy statement.
Non-personal identification information
If you consent to the collection of this information, information about your location may be gathered each time you access or use one of our sites. By changing the settings on your web browser or mobile device, you may manage location-based services. However, this can imply that certain components of our Sites won't function properly.
How we use collected information
Beeber Global may collect and utilise Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To enhance customer service: The information you submit allows us to more efficiently react to your customer service inquiries and assistance requirements.
• To personalize the User experience: We may utilize anonymous or aggregated information to better understand how Users as a group use the services and resources available on our Sites.
• To manage risk, resolving disagreements, and troubleshoot issues
• To enhance our Sites: We may utilize your comments to improve our goods and services.
• To send periodic emails: We may use your email address to give you information about services, technical announcements, security warnings, updates, and support messages.. If Users choose to unsubscribe from receiving future non-transactional emails, they can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• To ensure the protection of Beeber Global Users and to verify their identities. We can monitor messages posted via our system to keep the site secure and to resolve conflicts, but we do not do so on a regular basis. Certain automatic filters are used to prevent system misuse.
• To display Beeber Global volunteer's names to registered hosts.
• To display a map of a Beeber Global volunteer's general location if they have enabled location-based services in their browser or device. This map is only accessible to registered Users of the Sites.
How we process the information
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
To run the Site and offer the Services, including but not limited to:
• Authenticate your account access
• Contact you about your Account, the Site, and the Services.
• To manage our business needs, such as monitoring, analysing, and enhancing the operation and functioning of the Services and the Sites.
• To manage risk and protect the Site and Services from fraud and abuse, we will authenticate your identification and assist in the detection and prevention of fraud and abuse of the Site and Services.
• To fulfill our commitments and enforce the conditions of our Site and Services, including any relevant laws and regulations.
In our genuine interests, including but not limited to:
• Uphold the terms of our website and services.
• Manage our day-to-day business requirements, such as monitoring and analysis; collect aggregated statistical data on how, when, and why Users visit our Site and use our Services.
How we protect your information
We utilize appropriate data collecting, storage, and processing policies, as well as security measures, to protect your personal information & data held on our Sites against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
The Sites and their Users exchange sensitive and private data via an SSL-secured communication channel that is encrypted and safeguarded with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We never sell, trade, or rent our users' personal identification information to third parties. We may share information with search engines in order for the feedback you submit to be searchable.
We may utilize information about you to protect the security of our Sites, Beeber Global, our Users, or the general public from illegal activity or harm. Also, if we believe such information is reasonably necessary to comply with any regulation, legal process, relevant legislation, or government requests, as well as to administer our "Terms and Conditions," we will make that disclosure.
Your credit card information is not stored on our servers if you opt to pay for the Services using a credit card.
We may disclose information about you to other parties for business purposes or as permitted or required by law, such as:
• If we are required by law, legal procedure, or regulations to do so.
• In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirements, to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties.
• If, in our sole discretion, we believe that disclosing Personal Data is necessary or appropriate to avoid physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
• In the event of a payment dispute, claim, or chargeback, we may be required to disclose information about you as requested by payment providers and other authorities or parties.
• To assist in assessing and managing risk and preventing fraud against us, our Users, and fraud involving our Site or use of our Services to parties with whom we intend to merge or be acquired; and to support our audit, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
Which Privacy Options Are Available?
You have options regarding the privacy practices and communications outlined in this Privacy Statement.
Options Regarding the Personal Information We Collect:
You may decline to supply Personal Data when requested, but you may not be able to access certain or all of the Services.
Location and additional device-level data
The device you use to access the Sites or Services may collect information about you, such as Geolocation Information and User usage data, which we may collect and use. Please consult the settings on your device for information regarding your ability to restrict the collection and use of such data.
We may gather information about your location, as identified by data such as your IP address or mobile device's GPS, when you use certain Beeber Global features in order to enhance your user experience. The majority of browsers and mobile devices allow you to manage or disable location services. In your privacy settings, you can choose what information is displayed regarding your location.
Choices Relating to Our Use of Your Personal Data
Locating and interacting with others You can, if possible, manage your choices for locating and connecting with individuals through your account.
There are alternatives for managing your cookie preferences. You may be able to delete, disable, or block certain cookies and other tracking technologies using your browser or internet-connected device. Visit AboutCookies.org for additional information. You may choose to allow these choices but doing so may prohibit you from accessing many of the essential features and services of a Service or Website.
Choices Relating to Your Registration and Account Information/b>
By signing into your Account, if you have an Account, you can access your Personal Data. For any revisions to personal data, you can contact us on email@example.com. If you have questions about your Account information or any Personal Data, please contact us.
Closing an Account
If you close an account, we will mark it as closed in our database, but we may retain your account information to prevent fraud. This is important, for example, to prevent fraud by ensuring that those who attempt fraud cannot evade detection by closing their account and starting a new one.
However, if you close your account, we will not use your personally identifiable information for any future purposes, nor will we sell or share it with third parties, except as needed by law to prevent fraud and assist law enforcement agencies.
Can Children Use Our Services?
The Site and Services are not intended for children under 18 years old. We need all users who register for an account to affirm that they are adults above the age of 18.
We do not intentionally collect information from anybody under the age of 18, including Personal Data. Contact us if you suspect we have obtained information from a person under the age of 18 inadvertently or by error.
Your privacy preferences
You can change your profile information or deactivate your account at any time by sending us an email. N.B. Even after deactivating your account, certain information may be retained when required by law and to protect Beeber Global Users safety.
Get in touch with us