TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Beeber Global is a platform and service that links local and international travelers (Volunteers) with commercial initiatives, educational institutions and families across the world (Hosts) to facilitate cultural interaction, educational opportunities, skill and knowledge sharing, and humanitarian efforts in various nations (collectively referred as the “Services”).
The Services are accessible at our website www.beeberglobal.com (referred as the “Site”) Regardless of whether you choose to become a Host or Volunteer, by using the Site or Services, you agree to be governed by these Terms and Conditions and our Data Protection policy (collectively referred as the "Terms"). The Terms apply to all uses of the Site.
The Site enables Hosts and Volunteers to connect. You agree that Beeber Global is not a party to any agreements entered into between Hosts and Volunteers nor is Beeber Global a travel agency, an organised exchange program, an agent or an insurer. Beeber Global do not monitor the Hosts and Volunteers and disclaims all liability in this regard.
Any use of the Site by anybody under the age of 18 is explicitly prohibited since Beeber Global strives to connect individuals over the age of 18. You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and an adult by using the Site or Services.
Beeber Global typically screens all Listings (as specified in section 3 below) and accommodations. The website displays the image and information gathered from Hosts, but the actual situation and quality may vary, and we are not responsible for the difference.
You agree that Beeber Global will not be held liable for any legal action you pursue due to the actions or omissions of Volunteers, Hosts, or other third parties. Since Beeber Global strives to promote an environment driven by the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), it is recommended that you adhere to the same standards and criteria.
How Beeber Global works
For an annual registration fee, hosts can sign up with Beeber Global to create a listing (a "Listing") that details the kind of cultural exchange and assistance required. When a Host is registered, Volunteers are able to contact the host through the Site.
Despite the fact that Listings may be read without registering, Hosts and Volunteers need to register and set up accounts in order to communicate with one another.
For the specified registration fee, Volunteers can sign up for a one-year registration that allows them to:
• Creating a profile, uploading photos, reading feedback, providing feedback;
• Contacting Hosts;
• Be contacted by Hosts;
• Interact with other Volunteers;
• Contact Volunteers regarding feedback;
• Access to human help-desk support in between hours of 9 AM-6 PM (including active advice on developing a profile, travel-related information and advice, and problem-solving);
• Access to a 24/7 emergency support system that prioritizes assistance;
• A personal reference letter from our team (after two successful exchanges have taken place and feedback has been left);
The 9 hour human help-desk support and emergency 24/7 support system do not constitute a guarantee that your problem will be solved, but only a commitment from Beeber Global to try to provide you with helpful information.
As stated above, Beeber Global is not a party to any agreement between Hosts and Volunteers, neither is Beeber Global a travel agency, organized exchange program, an agent or an insurer.
Hosts Registration and Obligations
When you sign up to be a Host, you concur and affirm that:
• In your application document you will use your real name, address and contact details;
• All other information you provide will be accurate and true;
• You either own the accommodation you are offering through Beeber Global, or have necessary authorizations in place to allow Volunteers to stay with you;
As a registered Host, you understand that:
• You use Beeber Global totally at your own risk, and we expressly disclaim any responsibility for any loss or damage you, your family, your reputation, your business or your property may suffer as a result of using Beeber Global;
Beeber Global typically screens application submissions and validates the identification of all Volunteers; nevertheless, Beeber Global is not legally liable for any change in a person's identity should they turn out to be someone other than who they claim to be.
After our screening you are fully responsible for investigating whether your chosen Volunteer and assisstance they are offering are exactly suitable for you as per your expectations;
Beeber Global does not endorse transactions between Hosts and Volunteers
In particular, you are entirely responsible for adhering to any applicable tax, insurance, and visa regulations in your area (if any).
You agree to keep your Listing updated and to promptly update it or delete it from the Site if it is no longer applicable or necessary.
You must provide genuine pictures of your location or accommodation in your application form submission as part of your Listing.
When doing so:
You accredit us with a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty free, and global license to use that image on your Listing and anywhere on or in connection with Beeber Global.
You warrant that it is your own photo, and our use of the photo will not infringe the rights of any other person.
As stated above, you acknowledge that Beeber Global is not set up to provide or replace local employment opportunities. It is your responsibility to define and comply with this.
Beeber Global will remove or edit your Listing if we believe (in our sole discretion) that it infringes or violates another person's rights or any laws in any country.
Volunteers Registration and Obligations
When you register as a Volunteer, you concur and affirm that:
• You are over 18 years old, or if different, the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction;
• You will use your real name, address and contact details;
• All other information you provide will be accurate and true;
You acknowledge that:
• Until you have paid our fees, you won't be able to contact the Hosts. Payment may be made by PayPay, Paypal, credit card or by online banking;
• Beeber Global is a platform and service for connecting Hosts and Volunteers. We are not an agency, and we cannot promise that you will find a good host, but we are willing to assist and offer guidance.
• Despite our best efforts, you should not assume that any Host you contact after registering will answer your queries or be accessible at the time and day you select.
• Once registered, Hosts will also be able view your profile and to contact you if interested;
Beeber Global typically screens application submissions and validates the identification of all Hosts; nevertheless, Beeber Global is not legally liable for any change in a person's identity should they turn out to be someone other than who they claim to be.
After our screening you are fully responsible for investigating whether your chosen Host and the accommodation and opportunities they are offering are exactly suitable for you as per your expectations;
You are using Beeber Global entirely at your own risk and we expressly exclude all liability for any loss or damage you, your family, your reputation, your business or your property may suffer as a result of using Beeber Global;
You are solely responsible for complying with the relevant rules and laws in your jurisdiction (if any) especially with regard to your visas.
The right to delete and cancel any account without prior notice is reserved by Beeber Global.
You must be tolerant to ways of living and be sympathetic with any rules set by the Host.
Hosts and Volunteers conduct
By using the Site and Service, you acknowledge that you alone are responsible for adhering to any and all laws, rules, and regulations that may be relevant to your interactions with any Hosts, Volunteers, or other third parties.
You declare your intention not to:
• Violate these Terms, any law or regulation, or any order of a court
• Use the Site or Services for commercial purpose or other purpose that would violate the Terms or any law;
• Imply in any way any partnership between Beeber Global and you or any endorsement or affiliation with Beeber Global;
• Harm in any way Beeber Global's reputation, brand or image including through unauthorized use of the Site or Services, infringement of Beeber Global's intellectual property rights, passing off, registration and/or use of Beeber Global domain names, trademarks or logos or any other identifier that would create a confusion with Beeber Global or imply a connection with Beeber Global;
• Harass any Host or Volunteer or collect or store any personal data about them other than for purposes of the Service or engage in any abusive behavior;
• Offer a Volunteer to stay in any accommodation without any permission or authorization or submit any Listing with false or misleading information;
Register for more than one Volunteer or Host account or register for a Beeber Global Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or falsify or misrepresent yourself;
• Recruit or solicit any Host or Volunteer to join third-party services or websites that are competitive to Beeber Global, without Beeber Global's prior written approval;
• Use any software or devices to access in any way any authorized web pages on the Site or attempt to harm, decipher, decompile any of the software used to provide the Site or Services;
• Damage the Site or Services, including, through the use of viruses, Trojan horses, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
• Collect or retrieve data from our Site to compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, database, directory, or otherwise encourage, promote or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
Beeber Global reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time,
(i) to remove or disable access to the Site or Services at its sole discretion, in case of violation of the Terms;
(ii) to investigate and prosecute any violation of the Terms;
(iii) to disclose any of your information if required to do so by law.
If you feel someone is violating the Terms and acting inappropriately, you should immediately report such person to the appropriate authorities and then to Beeber Global.
If an account has been removed, terminated it is not possible to set up a second account.
You agree that you have read and comprehended our Site safety policies and that Beeber Global is not in any way liable for ensuring the safety of any Hosts, Volunteers, or anybody connected to either of them.
The right to require a required ID check on your account is reserved by Beeber Global.
We are required to ask you for identification or other information and conduct checks to assist verify your identity or background if and to the extent authorized by relevant law.
We cannot guarantee that user verification, identification, or background checks will reveal previous wrongdoing or stop future wrongdoing.
Any references to a User being "verified" (or using terminology similar thereto) should mean solely that the User has successfully completed the applicable verification or identification procedure to the fullest extent permissible by law, the disclaimers in these Terms are applicable.
The period of any statutory rights or warranties that you may have that we are unable to disclaim shall be restricted to the fullest extent permissible by law.
You consent to hold Beeber Global harmless from and against any claims, suits, procedures, losses, damages, costs, and expenditures (including without limitation, court costs and attorneys' fees) resulting from or related to your use of Beeber Global.
There may be references or connections to external websites on Beeber Global. Any such links are merely offered for your convenience. Third-party websites are not under our control, and we disclaim all liability for any information, content, or materials found there. Any reference or link to a website belonging to a third party that is shown does not imply our endorsement of that website, its contents, or its offerings.
At the time of charge payment, services are fully rendered. Beeber Global works hard to give a wide range of hosts complete access. However, after your payment has been received, we are unable to make any promises or issue refunds.
Without prior warning or compensation, Beeber Global has the right to modify or discontinue any of its services.
You agree that Beeber Global is a service that facilitates interaction and does not operate as your agent or as a participant in any trade you set up.
Disclaimer: The Terms may change from time to time. Any modifications made by us will be binding on you. You must periodically review the Terms to make sure that no such modifications have occurred.